Cloud 9 Retreat
June 7-15, 2024 (8 nights, 9 days)
Alwynn Taylor, Tessa Bernier & Jacqueline Direnzo
Hosted in Hotel Piccolo Mondo in Puglia, southern Italy, in the region that forms the heel of Italy’s boot. Celebrate the joy of being around others who value movement, unique experiences, and connection. Air. Sun. Sea. A daily dose is yours to discover.
- Movement includes Pilates, Yoga & Breathwork
- Art & Architecture
About Piccolo Mondo Hotel:
Our open-air classes overlook the Adriatic Sea. Piccolo Mondo, a third-generation family-owned hotel. which translates to Little World is surrounded by the sea, olive trees, eucalyptus plants, and the tranquility of nature’s surroundings.
- Pool with sunbeds and sunshades2 panoramic restaurants
- Private beach with a platform on the rocks
- A private staircase of 193 steps will take you directly to the sea of Castro
- Tennis Court
- Open-air Cinema
- Private charming chapel
- Communal living room & library
- Hotel wi-fi in the common areas: restaurants and living room
- Laundry service
- Room service
Explore the beauty of Sorento:
The medieval seaside town of Castro is one kilometer away, the amazing Zinzulusa Grottos are 5 minutes along the coast and Santa Maria di Leuca is the southernmost point in Salento. Visit Lecce known for its famous Baroque architecture. With its abundance of architecture and art, this region looks its best in the final hours before sunset.
- Gardens of a convent turned boutique hotel Convento di Santa Maria di Costantinopoli
- Castle Elvira, built in the early 20th century, was abandoned 100 years ago and reopened following a magnificent restoration
Double Shared Room* $2718
Double Single Room $4360
Double Superior Shared Room* $3423
Triple Shared Room* $2217
Double Deluxe Sea View Shared Room* $4799
Deluxe Plus Garden Sea View Shared Room $5,386
*Shared Room. Price Per Person
Prices are per person and in CAD. 13 % Tax Not Included.
Please note that availability for all rooms is subject to change.
More information on specific room options and availability can be found here.
- Pilates, Yoga, and Breathwork sessions
- Airport Transportation: Transportation from/to airport first and last day of the retreat. One departure time for the group upon arrival and one departure time for the group on the last day.
- Food: Welcome Snack. Daily Breakfast. 4 lunches and 4 dinners at the hotel
- Yoga Mats and Props
- Accommodation: Shower Towels, beach towels, safe, TV, mini fridge, and hair dryers in each suite
- Tennis Lessons: Book your tennis lesson with onsite instructor, Behroz
- Outdoor Cinema night: Watch a classic Italian film, sip on some wine, and enjoy
- Excursions (see itinerary for details)
What's Not Included
- Air fare to and from Italy
- Lunches & Dinners in towns
Every meal is a celebration of the region’s culinary heritage. Sip on Franciacorta (Italy’s answer to champagne). Nosh on a barattiere, a mixture of melon and cucumber that is indigenous to Puglia. Enjoy meals, which include using homegrown citrus fruit, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables, pasta, pomegranates, and fresh herbs all full of locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
- Welcome aperitif & snack by the pool
- Daily breakfast on the terrace overlooking the sea
- 4 lunches by the pool
- 4 traditional Mediterranean dinners. Each dinner consists of 3 courses
- If you have dietary restrictions, chefs will accommodate
Deposits secure your spot on the trip and are not refundable.
- Each reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Refunds for the balance payments vary depending on timing.
- For cancellation requests submitted with more than 30 days of the retreat date: 100% of the total amount (less deposit) will be refunded.
- For cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of the retreat date, 50% of the total amount (less the deposit) will be refunded.
- Cancellation requests within 14 days of the retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions.
Nobody books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete, or for arriving late or leaving early.